This week for the Brooklyn Paper, I caught up with Francine Stephens, one-half of the duo behind Franny’s in Prospect Heights. It wasn’t on moving their beloved pie shop down the street to a bigger spot, or their new restaurant, Marco’s, opening in the pie shop’s old digs. She dished about their cookbook, a culmination of 10 years making simple, seasonal Italian food.
- @juliabainbridge Virgin. Temperance sometimes too. 2 days ago
- I chatted with @StPedersen on the diet "everyone wants to talk about it." twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- It had to be done twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- One of the most popular titles pulled from @the_wing’s all-female libraries is “Americanah” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- @IvanPer4 @farrellreporter *@misterferrell 5 days ago