This week for the Brooklyn Paper, I caught up with Francine Stephens, one-half of the duo behind Franny’s in Prospect Heights. It wasn’t on moving their beloved pie shop down the street to a bigger spot, or their new restaurant, Marco’s, opening in the pie shop’s old digs. She dished about their cookbook, a culmination of 10 years making simple, seasonal Italian food.
- I can’t listen to “Road to Nowhere” without thinking of the 1989 classic “Little Monsters.” 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Go inside Starbucks' massive new Reserve Roastery, opening Friday in Manhattan in.amny.com/2C9NyIj https://t.co/rLyKi31S… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Holiday season is all about the sweets 🍰 in.amny.com/2EfJcRj https://t.co/llYa2CjfNY 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: You should have already read these top books of 2018 in.amny.com/2QmPhTm https://t.co/j5zDmL0ZK0 5 days ago
- @melissabethk oh no, that AirFly copy struck close to home didn't it 1 week ago