This week for the Brooklyn Paper, I caught up with Francine Stephens, one-half of the duo behind Franny’s in Prospect Heights. It wasn’t on moving their beloved pie shop down the street to a bigger spot, or their new restaurant, Marco’s, opening in the pie shop’s old digs. She dished about their cookbook, a culmination of 10 years making simple, seasonal Italian food.
- “Cauliflower is like the little wallflower at the dance that nobody looks at and nobody wants and the only time you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @smpnonfiction: ‘Don’t Unplug’ author @chrisdancy makes the case for using tech devices in.amny.com/2NZAdcx via @amNewYork 17 hours ago
- Here's why you won't find any concretes on the menu at @shakeshack's new West Village location, opening tomorrow in.amny.com/2OvIHVv 2 days ago
- Took me back twitter.com/AndrewTMcCarth… 3 days ago
- @chrisdancy 😂😂 thanks for the reminder! 5 days ago