This week for the Brooklyn Paper, I caught up with Francine Stephens, one-half of the duo behind Franny’s in Prospect Heights. It wasn’t on moving their beloved pie shop down the street to a bigger spot, or their new restaurant, Marco’s, opening in the pie shop’s old digs. She dished about their cookbook, a culmination of 10 years making simple, seasonal Italian food.
- @Rlevin85 @Jill_Jorgensen That's reassuring 3 weeks ago
- @Jill_Jorgensen @Rlevin85 is this really a thing? 3 weeks ago
- Here’s what to eat when Hudson Yards opens today in.amny.com/2Txi1dB via @amNewYork 1 month ago
- Bubble's hazelnut spread Hella has sold out twice since its launch. “People are tagging us as the next Oatly. It’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @amNewYork: Here are some of the Irish men and women who helped shape the New York City of today in.amny.com/2TBoMuX https://t.co/Ru… 1 month ago