This week for the Brooklyn Paper, I caught up with Francine Stephens, one-half of the duo behind Franny’s in Prospect Heights. It wasn’t on moving their beloved pie shop down the street to a bigger spot, or their new restaurant, Marco’s, opening in the pie shop’s old digs. She dished about their cookbook, a culmination of 10 years making simple, seasonal Italian food.
- McNulty's!! 🍦🍦🍦 twitter.com/rshields37/sta… 1 day ago
- Two people who lived on the same block - who both live out of state now - just ran into each other on the subway #eavesdropping #WhyILoveNYC 2 days ago
- I love everything about this twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- @thepengween @misterferrell 😫 3 days ago