This week for the Brooklyn Paper, I caught up with Francine Stephens, one-half of the duo behind Franny’s in Prospect Heights. It wasn’t on moving their beloved pie shop down the street to a bigger spot, or their new restaurant, Marco’s, opening in the pie shop’s old digs. She dished about their cookbook, a culmination of 10 years making simple, seasonal Italian food.
- RT @RosenbergScottA: HUGE SCOOP from the great @vinbarone MTA will start the process of ditching MetroCards starting in 2019. @amNewYork ht… 5 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Get ready to say goodbye to the #MetroCard: A new fare system will start rolling out in May 2019 buff.ly/2MonV9N htt… 5 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Don't fret if you don't have cable, here's how to stream the #TonyAwards buff.ly/2LxMlwu 1 week ago
- “Thanks for making the world a better place,” one note read. in.amny.com/2sVsak9 via @amNewYork 1 week ago
- Look at this little guy twitter.com/IvanPer4/statu… 1 week ago