In the curious mashup of a title “RoosevElvis,” two American males icons – Theodore Roosevelt and Elvis Presley – are put on stage together and portrayed by women. The unique premise, suffice it to say, intrigued me. I preview the production, which starts this week in Bushwick, for the Brooklyn Paper.
- McNulty's!! 🍦🍦🍦 twitter.com/rshields37/sta… 1 day ago
- Two people who lived on the same block - who both live out of state now - just ran into each other on the subway #eavesdropping #WhyILoveNYC 2 days ago
- I love everything about this twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- @thepengween @misterferrell 😫 3 days ago