This Elvis birthday bash at Radio Bushwick is truly fit for a king. In one night, you can hear four rockabilly bands (including the Screamin’ Rebel Angels, pictured) and participate in a Elvis-themed dance, costume and trivia contests. I talked with the producer in advance of the party for the Brooklyn Paper.
- @Rlevin85 @RichOMalley @Angels @misterferrell’s no @Rlevin85 but we just did the tally and he’s at 15 (16 if you co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @brightcardigans https://t.co/afgj2zQE6i 1 week ago
- James Beard Award winners Jody Williams and Rita Sodi of Via Carota on their favorite restaurant, ingredient and mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Quality olive oil is an essential ingredient for several of the chefs in.amny.com/2V9ZIMi via @amNewYork 2 weeks ago
- It's a holey union twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 weeks ago