Some time ago, Seth Olenick started taking pictures of comedians for a photography book. What started out as a six-month project and 30 comedians turned into more than six years and 200 comedians. I talked to the Greenpoint photographer for the Brooklyn Paper on some of the big names in the book and how it all came together.
- “This is the future of urban soccer,” says @nycfooty's Tarek Pertew buff.ly/2HXubDL 2 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Upper 90's (@u90soccer) rooftop soccer field in Astoria used to be a car dealership parking lot buff.ly/2HXubDL http… 2 hours ago
- RT @lisalcolangelo: SWEET! Troop of @GirlScoutsNYC from homeless shelters sell over 32,000 boxes of cookies in less than a week. “People fr… 2 days ago
- RT @Rlevin85: I love this #EarthDay2018 spread in the weekend @amNewYork including a wonderful @lisalcolangelo story and step-by-step look… 4 days ago
- A similar campaign in Seattle is ingeniously called “Strawless in Seattle.” buff.ly/2HMNK1d 4 days ago