Some time ago, Seth Olenick started taking pictures of comedians for a photography book. What started out as a six-month project and 30 comedians turned into more than six years and 200 comedians. I talked to the Greenpoint photographer for the Brooklyn Paper on some of the big names in the book and how it all came together.
- McNulty's!! 🍦🍦🍦 twitter.com/rshields37/sta… 1 day ago
- Two people who lived on the same block - who both live out of state now - just ran into each other on the subway #eavesdropping #WhyILoveNYC 2 days ago
- I love everything about this twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- @thepengween @misterferrell 😫 3 days ago