Some time ago, Seth Olenick started taking pictures of comedians for a photography book. What started out as a six-month project and 30 comedians turned into more than six years and 200 comedians. I talked to the Greenpoint photographer for the Brooklyn Paper on some of the big names in the book and how it all came together.
- Digging this movie-themed choking poster @nitehawkcinema Prospect Park amny.com/eat-and-drink/… https://t.co/SZKzPXTBOY 20 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Eat like a world leader this President's Day weekend at John Doherty's Blackbarn Restaurant in.amny.com/2SDFqdb https://… 2 days ago
- Read this on my, yep, smartphone. twitter.com/amnewyork/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: We asked wellness experts for their Valentine's Day gift recommendations in.amny.com/2St4fZ1 https://t.co/4n0AVSIyQw 4 days ago
- I am here for this eater.com/2019/2/12/1822… 4 days ago