Some time ago, Seth Olenick started taking pictures of comedians for a photography book. What started out as a six-month project and 30 comedians turned into more than six years and 200 comedians. I talked to the Greenpoint photographer for the Brooklyn Paper on some of the big names in the book and how it all came together.
- RT @amNewYork: The warmer weather makes us want to take a road trip Upstate near the Finger Lakes in.amny.com/2one34V https://t.co/Bgit… 1 day ago
- RT @taste_cooking: Should cookbooks include nutritional information? And how much information is too much? ow.ly/uZOr30ixpUY https://… 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: The Upper East Side's @schallerstube has a new vegan sausage by Beyond Meat that tastes like the real thing, according to Je… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: This emotional map of NYC tells the emotional tales of New Yorkers using emojis in.amny.com/2CckVLG https://t.co/pFuPGjd… 2 days ago
- Here's a handy guide to NYC's all-avocado restaurants: @avocadoappetit and @avocaderia https://t.co/Ebmil0AsEC 2 days ago