Some time ago, Seth Olenick started taking pictures of comedians for a photography book. What started out as a six-month project and 30 comedians turned into more than six years and 200 comedians. I talked to the Greenpoint photographer for the Brooklyn Paper on some of the big names in the book and how it all came together.
- RT @lisalcolangelo: More than 2,000 people have signed up for @nypl cards online today after #CulturePassNYC kicked off this morning @Queen… 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: Your library card can now get you into 33 city museums for free buff.ly/2JrWOIa https://t.co/oN7YFn3L0C 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: 🍦 tastes better when it's free #NationalIceCreamDay buff.ly/2mdJdv6 https://t.co/ZW0jWIweP7 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: 🙋🏽 if you’ve experienced #summerinNYC the way this artist has. See the comic come together in seconds on our #IGTV: https://… 6 days ago
- RT @MarkNagi: I have asked for this about 15 times. Well... finally, it happened. Well done, @HiltonHotels... https://t.co/q6gnSRhGrR 6 days ago