This week for the Houston Press, I reviewed a juried exhibition of prints at the Museum of Printing History and an exploration of 3D printing and CAD-aided design in the craft world at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Both offer some cutting-edge stuff.
- McNulty's!! 🍦🍦🍦 twitter.com/rshields37/sta… 1 day ago
- Two people who lived on the same block - who both live out of state now - just ran into each other on the subway #eavesdropping #WhyILoveNYC 2 days ago
- I love everything about this twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- @thepengween @misterferrell 😫 3 days ago