This week for the Houston Press, I reviewed a juried exhibition of prints at the Museum of Printing History and an exploration of 3D printing and CAD-aided design in the craft world at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Both offer some cutting-edge stuff.
- Digging this movie-themed choking poster @nitehawkcinema Prospect Park amny.com/eat-and-drink/… https://t.co/SZKzPXTBOY 20 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Eat like a world leader this President's Day weekend at John Doherty's Blackbarn Restaurant in.amny.com/2SDFqdb https://… 2 days ago
- Read this on my, yep, smartphone. twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: We asked wellness experts for their Valentine's Day gift recommendations in.amny.com/2St4fZ1 https://t.co/4n0AVSIyQw 4 days ago
- I am here for this eater.com/2019/2/12/1822… 4 days ago