“The Marriage of Figaro” is one of the most popular operas ever performed. To wit – this month, there are three separate productions of Mozart’s tale of deception and jealousy in Brooklyn alone. I break them down in an article for the Brooklyn Paper (as well as in this handy tale of the tape to help you decide which opera performance is the one for you).
- @Rlevin85 @Jill_Jorgensen That's reassuring 3 weeks ago
- @Jill_Jorgensen @Rlevin85 is this really a thing? 3 weeks ago
- Here’s what to eat when Hudson Yards opens today in.amny.com/2Txi1dB via @amNewYork 1 month ago
- Bubble's hazelnut spread Hella has sold out twice since its launch. “People are tagging us as the next Oatly. It’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @amNewYork: Here are some of the Irish men and women who helped shape the New York City of today in.amny.com/2TBoMuX https://t.co/Ru… 1 month ago