“The Marriage of Figaro” is one of the most popular operas ever performed. To wit – this month, there are three separate productions of Mozart’s tale of deception and jealousy in Brooklyn alone. I break them down in an article for the Brooklyn Paper (as well as in this handy tale of the tape to help you decide which opera performance is the one for you).
- @juliabainbridge Virgin. Temperance sometimes too. 2 days ago
- I chatted with @StPedersen on the diet "everyone wants to talk about it." twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- It had to be done twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- One of the most popular titles pulled from @the_wing’s all-female libraries is “Americanah” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- @IvanPer4 @farrellreporter *@misterferrell 5 days ago