“The Marriage of Figaro” is one of the most popular operas ever performed. To wit – this month, there are three separate productions of Mozart’s tale of deception and jealousy in Brooklyn alone. I break them down in an article for the Brooklyn Paper (as well as in this handy tale of the tape to help you decide which opera performance is the one for you).
- I can’t listen to “Road to Nowhere” without thinking of the 1989 classic “Little Monsters.” 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Go inside Starbucks' massive new Reserve Roastery, opening Friday in Manhattan in.amny.com/2C9NyIj https://t.co/rLyKi31S… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Holiday season is all about the sweets 🍰 in.amny.com/2EfJcRj https://t.co/llYa2CjfNY 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: You should have already read these top books of 2018 in.amny.com/2QmPhTm https://t.co/j5zDmL0ZK0 5 days ago
- @melissabethk oh no, that AirFly copy struck close to home didn't it 1 week ago