“The Marriage of Figaro” is one of the most popular operas ever performed. To wit – this month, there are three separate productions of Mozart’s tale of deception and jealousy in Brooklyn alone. I break them down in an article for the Brooklyn Paper (as well as in this handy tale of the tape to help you decide which opera performance is the one for you).
- McNulty's!! 🍦🍦🍦 twitter.com/rshields37/sta… 1 day ago
- Two people who lived on the same block - who both live out of state now - just ran into each other on the subway #eavesdropping #WhyILoveNYC 2 days ago
- I love everything about this twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- @thepengween @misterferrell 😫 3 days ago