“The Marriage of Figaro” is one of the most popular operas ever performed. To wit – this month, there are three separate productions of Mozart’s tale of deception and jealousy in Brooklyn alone. I break them down in an article for the Brooklyn Paper (as well as in this handy tale of the tape to help you decide which opera performance is the one for you).
- RT @RosenbergScottA: HUGE SCOOP from the great @vinbarone MTA will start the process of ditching MetroCards starting in 2019. @amNewYork ht… 5 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Get ready to say goodbye to the #MetroCard: A new fare system will start rolling out in May 2019 buff.ly/2MonV9N htt… 5 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Don't fret if you don't have cable, here's how to stream the #TonyAwards buff.ly/2LxMlwu 1 week ago
- “Thanks for making the world a better place,” one note read. in.amny.com/2sVsak9 via @amNewYork 1 week ago
- Look at this little guy twitter.com/IvanPer4/statu… 1 week ago