I’ve written extensively on the arts, theater, culture and local news for Brooklyn- and Houston-based publications. Humblebrag alert: I wouldn’t want to bore you with all my clips, so I’ll feature some of my favorites by category. Because that’s how my mind works.
- At @porterhouse_ny's new brunch series, you can learn how to up your Instagram game amny.com/things-to-do/p… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- I wrote this in February, and there are so many more places to find these now, Starbucks not included amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- The kubaneh from Nur, opening Friday. With @breadsbakery's founder involved, you know there'll be good 🍞 https://t.co/qgwd8npIoD 2 days ago
- "I realized I was enjoying myself a lot more than I ever thought I would on a stationary bike." theverge.com/2017/4/25/1540… via @Verge 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Unicorns, sparkles and rainbows have landed all over our food in.amny.com/2q99kqz https://t.co/FkLe6qzCTX 3 days ago