I’ve written extensively on the arts, theater, culture and local news for Brooklyn- and Houston-based publications. Humblebrag alert: I wouldn’t want to bore you with all my clips, so I’ll feature some of my favorites by category. Because that’s how my mind works.
- RT @amNewYork: 'Tis the season for pop-ups, and we are totally there for the cocktails, the lobster rolls and the s'mores https://t.co/xHmD… 1 day ago
- Here's a look at what library-loving New Yorkers are reading right now, courtesy of @nypl @QueensLibrary and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Gotta love all the free fitness classes that pop up in NYC once the weather gets warm (rainy days notwithstanding)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- If you need me I'll be looking at photos of doughnuts grubstreet.com/bestofnewyork/… via @grubstreet 1 week ago
- .@thepengween 🍩🍩🍩 twitter.com/grubstreet/sta… 1 week ago