I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- As it happens, after battling foot traffic in Times Square to get to this mat, could really use… instagram.com/p/BVnrtZIHa7m/ 14 hours ago
- Now that it's officially summer, here's where to get your day drinking on amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 18 hours ago
- Trying out AquaBarre @tmplgym 😬 @ TMPL GYM instagram.com/p/BVlDHmbnVAz/ 1 day ago
- This summer, break out the ice cream maker for this avocado-passion fruit sorbet from @LaNewyorkina amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: A severe thunderstorm warning was extended until 6:15 p.m. as wind gusts up to 60 mph hit the city, officials say https://t.… 2 days ago