I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- RT @amNewYork: The new eats slated for @CitiField? Pretty amazin' in.amny.com/2mYHhoI https://t.co/jr1JhOyA2G 14 hours ago
- @RosenbergScottA No one's gonna keep them down 16 hours ago
- Today in random things I had to check the spelling of: "Chumbawamba" 17 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Watch live: Pups celebrating #NationalPuppyDay at the @ASPCA's Upper East Side adoption center in.amny.com/2nHOv45 https… 18 hours ago
- Figured what the hell, I'll try it. #glutenfree #starbucks instagram.com/p/BR_RnHAh5dT/ 18 hours ago