I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- RT @amNewYork: 'Tis the season for pop-ups, and we are totally there for the cocktails, the lobster rolls and the s'mores https://t.co/xHmD… 1 day ago
- Here's a look at what library-loving New Yorkers are reading right now, courtesy of @nypl @QueensLibrary and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Gotta love all the free fitness classes that pop up in NYC once the weather gets warm (rainy days notwithstanding)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- If you need me I'll be looking at photos of doughnuts grubstreet.com/bestofnewyork/… via @grubstreet 1 week ago
- .@thepengween 🍩🍩🍩 twitter.com/grubstreet/sta… 1 week ago