I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- RT @amNewYork: With #CiderWeekNYC starting Friday, we spoke to cider evangelist Peter Yi about his ❤ for the oft-overlooked drink https://t… 2 days ago
- It took wine connoisseur Peter Yi a few tries before coming around to cider. Now, he makes it. in.amny.com/2xTbNKd 2 days ago
- RT @AubernaLevy: I spoke to the self-proclaimed creator of the everything bagel, who lives in Howard Beach, and he's a riot https://t.co/EZ… 2 days ago
- RT @Jill_Jorgensen: Me: "What is your favorite Simpsons episode?" @NYCMayor: "Oh man, my favorite episode? How much time do you have?" Me:… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Everything bagel seasoning has taken over the American palate. The Everything 🍩 is just the tip of the iceberg https://t.co/… 2 days ago