I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- 🍹🌵 @ Rock'n Mexicana Cantina & Grill instagram.com/p/BQ9CLvVBPSg/ 21 hours ago
- Upgrade your popcorn game with this recipe from The NoMad. amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: You can eat like Gwyneth Paltrow in a restaurant she's launching inside a Tracy Anderson fitness studio https://t.co/OyfJF6t… 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Ikinari Steak -- the stand-up steak chain from Japan -- opens today in the East Village in.amny.com/2lhvF2t https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Add this to your foodie vocab: burger "hand feel" grubstreet.com/2017/02/4-char… via @grubstreet 4 days ago