I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- RT @lisalcolangelo: More than 2,000 people have signed up for @nypl cards online today after #CulturePassNYC kicked off this morning @Queen… 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: Your library card can now get you into 33 city museums for free buff.ly/2JrWOIa https://t.co/oN7YFn3L0C 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: 🍦 tastes better when it's free #NationalIceCreamDay buff.ly/2mdJdv6 https://t.co/ZW0jWIweP7 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: 🙋🏽 if you’ve experienced #summerinNYC the way this artist has. See the comic come together in seconds on our #IGTV: https://… 6 days ago
- RT @MarkNagi: I have asked for this about 15 times. Well... finally, it happened. Well done, @HiltonHotels... https://t.co/q6gnSRhGrR 6 days ago