I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- At @porterhouse_ny's new brunch series, you can learn how to up your Instagram game amny.com/things-to-do/p… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- I wrote this in February, and there are so many more places to find these now, Starbucks not included amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- The kubaneh from Nur, opening Friday. With @breadsbakery's founder involved, you know there'll be good 🍞 https://t.co/qgwd8npIoD 2 days ago
- "I realized I was enjoying myself a lot more than I ever thought I would on a stationary bike." theverge.com/2017/4/25/1540… via @Verge 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Unicorns, sparkles and rainbows have landed all over our food in.amny.com/2q99kqz https://t.co/FkLe6qzCTX 3 days ago