I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- @juliabainbridge Virgin. Temperance sometimes too. 2 days ago
- I chatted with @StPedersen on the diet "everyone wants to talk about it." twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- It had to be done twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 3 days ago
- One of the most popular titles pulled from @the_wing’s all-female libraries is “Americanah” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- @IvanPer4 @farrellreporter *@misterferrell 5 days ago