I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- “Cauliflower is like the little wallflower at the dance that nobody looks at and nobody wants and the only time you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @smpnonfiction: ‘Don’t Unplug’ author @chrisdancy makes the case for using tech devices in.amny.com/2NZAdcx via @amNewYork 17 hours ago
- Here's why you won't find any concretes on the menu at @shakeshack's new West Village location, opening tomorrow in.amny.com/2OvIHVv 2 days ago
- Took me back twitter.com/AndrewTMcCarth… 3 days ago
- @chrisdancy 😂😂 thanks for the reminder! 5 days ago