I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- Digging this movie-themed choking poster @nitehawkcinema Prospect Park amny.com/eat-and-drink/… https://t.co/SZKzPXTBOY 20 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Eat like a world leader this President's Day weekend at John Doherty's Blackbarn Restaurant in.amny.com/2SDFqdb https://… 2 days ago
- Read this on my, yep, smartphone. twitter.com/amNewYork/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: We asked wellness experts for their Valentine's Day gift recommendations in.amny.com/2St4fZ1 https://t.co/4n0AVSIyQw 4 days ago
- I am here for this eater.com/2019/2/12/1822… 4 days ago