I am a chameleon when it comes to writing. As a college intern, I covered business briefs, the biggest names in world music, and advertising wheelings and dealings for Investment News, Global Rhythm, and Advertising Age. Since graduating, I’ve reported on all things Brooklyn as assistant editor for the Brooklyn Paper and trends in higher education as a features writer for CMN.com. Currently, I write about arts for the Houston Press and contribute tips on Houston restaurants and more for Citysearch. Currently I’m back at the Brooklyn Paper as a freelance arts writer and editor, previewing cultural events in the borough and updating and editing the website’s events calendar. In my spare time, I obsess over my miniature dachshund, Max, and read anything I can get my hands on. I am based on Brooklyn.
- RT @amNewYork: Snowy shots from the city's first snowfall of the season ❄️ in.amny.com/2Q032q2 https://t.co/UhqghBmlVj 3 days ago
- Check out @amNewYork's favorites for culture on the cheap, from free book readings at @booksaremagicbk to the iconi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Here's what our readers do for fun in the city when they're trying to save some 💵 in.amny.com/2QGfoRt https://t.co/ygCPT… 4 days ago
- Always feels like an achievement to make In The Papers. @patkiernan shares @amNewYork's Best of NYC cover today ny1.com/nyc/all-boroug… 5 days ago
- Pick up today's @amNewYork for our annual Best of NYC guide, this year focusing on cheap thrills. Because who doesn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago