- As it happens, after battling foot traffic in Times Square to get to this mat, could really use… instagram.com/p/BVnrtZIHa7m/ 14 hours ago
- Now that it's officially summer, here's where to get your day drinking on amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 18 hours ago
- Trying out AquaBarre @tmplgym 😬 @ TMPL GYM instagram.com/p/BVlDHmbnVAz/ 1 day ago
- This summer, break out the ice cream maker for this avocado-passion fruit sorbet from @LaNewyorkina amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: A severe thunderstorm warning was extended until 6:15 p.m. as wind gusts up to 60 mph hit the city, officials say https://t.… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
There is an unintentional theme in this weekend’s Dumbo Arts Festival – works inspired by Hurricane Sandy. I look at the works in a preview for the Brooklyn Paper.
This is one of my favorite annual events in Brooklyn. It’s something you can explore by the seat of your pants, or map out well in advance. For the latter, I put together a handy, hour-by-hour guide for the Brooklyn … Continue reading
For the past 10 years, Slavic Soul Party has been bringing fiery Balkan beats to Barbes in Brooklyn (alliteration unavoidable). Now that’s something to celebrate. This week, I preview the September 10 anniversary show for the Brooklyn Paper.