- RT @amNewYork: The new eats slated for @CitiField? Pretty amazin' in.amny.com/2mYHhoI https://t.co/jr1JhOyA2G 14 hours ago
- @RosenbergScottA No one's gonna keep them down 16 hours ago
- Today in random things I had to check the spelling of: "Chumbawamba" 17 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Watch live: Pups celebrating #NationalPuppyDay at the @ASPCA's Upper East Side adoption center in.amny.com/2nHOv45 https… 18 hours ago
- Figured what the hell, I'll try it. #glutenfree #starbucks instagram.com/p/BR_RnHAh5dT/ 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
There is an unintentional theme in this weekend’s Dumbo Arts Festival – works inspired by Hurricane Sandy. I look at the works in a preview for the Brooklyn Paper.
This is one of my favorite annual events in Brooklyn. It’s something you can explore by the seat of your pants, or map out well in advance. For the latter, I put together a handy, hour-by-hour guide for the Brooklyn … Continue reading
For the past 10 years, Slavic Soul Party has been bringing fiery Balkan beats to Barbes in Brooklyn (alliteration unavoidable). Now that’s something to celebrate. This week, I preview the September 10 anniversary show for the Brooklyn Paper.