- 🍹🌵 @ Rock'n Mexicana Cantina & Grill instagram.com/p/BQ9CLvVBPSg/ 21 hours ago
- Upgrade your popcorn game with this recipe from The NoMad. amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: You can eat like Gwyneth Paltrow in a restaurant she's launching inside a Tracy Anderson fitness studio https://t.co/OyfJF6t… 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Ikinari Steak -- the stand-up steak chain from Japan -- opens today in the East Village in.amny.com/2lhvF2t https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Add this to your foodie vocab: burger "hand feel" grubstreet.com/2017/02/4-char… via @grubstreet 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
There is an unintentional theme in this weekend’s Dumbo Arts Festival – works inspired by Hurricane Sandy. I look at the works in a preview for the Brooklyn Paper.
This is one of my favorite annual events in Brooklyn. It’s something you can explore by the seat of your pants, or map out well in advance. For the latter, I put together a handy, hour-by-hour guide for the Brooklyn … Continue reading
For the past 10 years, Slavic Soul Party has been bringing fiery Balkan beats to Barbes in Brooklyn (alliteration unavoidable). Now that’s something to celebrate. This week, I preview the September 10 anniversary show for the Brooklyn Paper.