- At @porterhouse_ny's new brunch series, you can learn how to up your Instagram game amny.com/things-to-do/p… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- I wrote this in February, and there are so many more places to find these now, Starbucks not included amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 2 days ago
- The kubaneh from Nur, opening Friday. With @breadsbakery's founder involved, you know there'll be good 🍞 https://t.co/qgwd8npIoD 2 days ago
- "I realized I was enjoying myself a lot more than I ever thought I would on a stationary bike." theverge.com/2017/4/25/1540… via @Verge 3 days ago
- RT @amNewYork: Unicorns, sparkles and rainbows have landed all over our food in.amny.com/2q99kqz https://t.co/FkLe6qzCTX 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
This week for the Houston Press, I reviewed a juried exhibition of prints at the Museum of Printing History and an exploration of 3D printing and CAD-aided design in the craft world at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Both … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I soak in Libbie J. Masterson’s photography at Catherine Couturier Gallery and spend time with Britt Ragsdale’s classic film-inspired videos at Fresh Arts. It was all about film.
I wanted to know what the top reads for the summer are, so I called up a few of the best local Houston bookstores and asked them for their picks. In the process, I also had some fun with Picasa … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I explore the celestial at McClain Gallery and appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the plumb bob at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft.
During a recent visit to Mid-Main, I stumbled upon a new store called The Tinderbox that’s part-handcrafted emporium, part-artisan studio. After opening in April, it become part of a pretty strong craft scene in Houston, so I decided to take … Continue reading