- RT @amNewYork: The new eats slated for @CitiField? Pretty amazin' in.amny.com/2mYHhoI https://t.co/jr1JhOyA2G 14 hours ago
- @RosenbergScottA No one's gonna keep them down 16 hours ago
- Today in random things I had to check the spelling of: "Chumbawamba" 17 hours ago
- RT @amNewYork: Watch live: Pups celebrating #NationalPuppyDay at the @ASPCA's Upper East Side adoption center in.amny.com/2nHOv45 https… 18 hours ago
- Figured what the hell, I'll try it. #glutenfree #starbucks instagram.com/p/BR_RnHAh5dT/ 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
This week for the Houston Press, I reviewed a juried exhibition of prints at the Museum of Printing History and an exploration of 3D printing and CAD-aided design in the craft world at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Both … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I soak in Libbie J. Masterson’s photography at Catherine Couturier Gallery and spend time with Britt Ragsdale’s classic film-inspired videos at Fresh Arts. It was all about film.
I wanted to know what the top reads for the summer are, so I called up a few of the best local Houston bookstores and asked them for their picks. In the process, I also had some fun with Picasa … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I explore the celestial at McClain Gallery and appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the plumb bob at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft.
During a recent visit to Mid-Main, I stumbled upon a new store called The Tinderbox that’s part-handcrafted emporium, part-artisan studio. After opening in April, it become part of a pretty strong craft scene in Houston, so I decided to take … Continue reading