- As it happens, after battling foot traffic in Times Square to get to this mat, could really use… instagram.com/p/BVnrtZIHa7m/ 14 hours ago
- Now that it's officially summer, here's where to get your day drinking on amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 18 hours ago
- Trying out AquaBarre @tmplgym 😬 @ TMPL GYM instagram.com/p/BVlDHmbnVAz/ 1 day ago
- This summer, break out the ice cream maker for this avocado-passion fruit sorbet from @LaNewyorkina amny.com/eat-and-drink/… via @amNewYork 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: A severe thunderstorm warning was extended until 6:15 p.m. as wind gusts up to 60 mph hit the city, officials say https://t.… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
This week for the Houston Press, I reviewed a juried exhibition of prints at the Museum of Printing History and an exploration of 3D printing and CAD-aided design in the craft world at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Both … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I soak in Libbie J. Masterson’s photography at Catherine Couturier Gallery and spend time with Britt Ragsdale’s classic film-inspired videos at Fresh Arts. It was all about film.
I wanted to know what the top reads for the summer are, so I called up a few of the best local Houston bookstores and asked them for their picks. In the process, I also had some fun with Picasa … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I explore the celestial at McClain Gallery and appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the plumb bob at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft.
During a recent visit to Mid-Main, I stumbled upon a new store called The Tinderbox that’s part-handcrafted emporium, part-artisan studio. After opening in April, it become part of a pretty strong craft scene in Houston, so I decided to take … Continue reading