- My favorite 🎄 in NYC https://t.co/DVQdoxTa0m 13 hours ago
- RT @Rlevin85: Big transit news from @vinbarone L train shutdown mitigation plan released by MTA amny.com/transit/l-trai… 19 hours ago
- RT @LiquorLab: @themerryness interviews @LiquorLab CCO @FredSarkis in tomorrow’s @amNewYork amny.com/eat-and-drink/… 1 day ago
- Thanks to @LiquorLab "chief cocktail officer" @FredSarkis for sharing where he drinks when he's off the clock (addi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @amNewYork: 'Tis the season for candy canes to pop up everywhere, including on pancakes at @flyingcocknyc in.amny.com/2jSj8k8 https:… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
This week for the Houston Press, I reviewed a juried exhibition of prints at the Museum of Printing History and an exploration of 3D printing and CAD-aided design in the craft world at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. Both … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I soak in Libbie J. Masterson’s photography at Catherine Couturier Gallery and spend time with Britt Ragsdale’s classic film-inspired videos at Fresh Arts. It was all about film.
I wanted to know what the top reads for the summer are, so I called up a few of the best local Houston bookstores and asked them for their picks. In the process, I also had some fun with Picasa … Continue reading
For the Houston Press this week, I explore the celestial at McClain Gallery and appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the plumb bob at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft.
During a recent visit to Mid-Main, I stumbled upon a new store called The Tinderbox that’s part-handcrafted emporium, part-artisan studio. After opening in April, it become part of a pretty strong craft scene in Houston, so I decided to take … Continue reading